POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : +ofile option in an .ini file gives incorrect message (minor) : +ofile option in an .ini file gives incorrect message (minor) Server Time
14 Jun 2024 18:47:16 EDT (-0400)
  +ofile option in an .ini file gives incorrect message (minor)
From: Smws
Date: 1 Feb 2006 14:55:01
Message: <web.43e1111310d3af08f2cf7a220@news.povray.org>
When I use the +ofile option in an .ini file, POV-Ray for Windows
incorrectly tells me, after the file has rendered, that no file output was
written. I'm rendering right now, otherwise I would try to determine if
this would upset the render queue (it wouldn't, right?), which is the only
real problem I could forsee with it.

Using Output_File_Name=file makes the problem go away, though. So it's a
minor bug.

-Stefan